Menu
0
Kortingen bij bestellingen van 12 of meer flessen - Discounts on orders of 12 or more bottles
Leveringen tegen scherpe maar eerlijk prijzen - Deliveries at competitive but fair prices
Elke week nieuwe met zorg geselecteerde wijnen - New carefully selected wines every week
Veilige en uitgebreide online betaalmogelijkheden - Secure and extensive online payment options
€17,50
Add to cart
LA CANONICA di San Vincenti - Classic - 2018 - Toscane - Italy
LA CANONICA di San Vincenti - Classic - 2018 - Toscane - Italy
LA CANONICA di San Vincenti - Classic - 2018 - Toscane - Italy
LA CANONICA di San Vincenti - Classic - 2018 - Toscane - Italy
LA CANONICA di San Vincenti - Classic - 2018 - Toscane - Italy

LA CANONICA di San Vincenti - Classic - 2018 - Toscane - Italy

€17,50Incl. tax
In stock (60)
  • Buy 12 for €16,98 each and save 3%

Father and son Patrick and Diederich De Maeseneire share a common passion in the Tuscan hinterland of Chianti Classico: the family estate La Canonica di San Vincenti. You can taste the many hours of sunshine in this wine - the vineyard is south-facing. Read more..

In stock - delivery within 5-10 working days

Product description

La Canonica di San Vincenti - Classic - 2018 - Toscanië - Italië

Father and son Patrick and Diederich De Maeseneire share a common passion in the Tuscan hinterland of Chianti Classico: the family estate La Canonica di San Vincenti.

They have been tending a vineyard at 600 metres altitude in San Vincenti for more than a decade. 'Our plots are south-west oriented, which is a plus,' says Diederich. 'Especially on hot days, where the temperature climbs above 35°C and the vines go into sleep mode for protection and virtually stop producing sugars.

Conversely, in the evening, when the temperature suddenly drops, the vineyard can still benefit from full sun exposure. Another bonus is that there is often a lot of wind here: it keeps the bunches moisture-free and also provides natural protection against infection and fungi.'

Today, father and son De Maeseneire play full on the grape trio sangiovese, merlot and cabernet franc with their 4.5 hectares. In this wine, you can taste the many hours of sunshine - the vineyard is south-facing. La Canonica carries the Indicazione Geografica Tipica (IGT) Toscana Rosso classification.

Grapes

The 2016 wine (barely 9 bottles still available) consists of 65% Sangiovese. The other 30% is Merlot and finally 5% Cabernet Franc.
The 2017 wine consists of 75% Sangiovese. The other 25% is Merlot.
In fact, the 2018 wine consists of 98% Sangiovese and 2% Cabernet Franc.

Features

Country/Region: Italy/Tuscany
Type of wine: Red wine
Cépage: Cabernet Franc / Merlot / Sangiovese
Millesime: 2018 and 2017
Domain / Chateau: La Canonica
Alc. %: 13.5%
Volume: 75cl
Appellation: IGT Toscana Rosso

Specifications

LA CANONICA di San Vincenti - Classic - 2018 - Toscane - Italy

0 reviews

Review LA CANONICA di San Vincenti - Classic - 2018 - Toscane - Italy

Father and son Patrick and Diederich De Maeseneire share a common passion in the Tuscan hinterland o..

Schrijf je in op onze GEOVINO nieuwsbrief - Subscribe to our GEOVINO newsletter

Subscribe

Create an account

By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.

Register

Recently added

You have no items in your shopping cart

Total incl. tax:€0,00